Currently in Beta Mode, FX Renew Medium-term signals are trades based off our Weekly Trading Opportunities Report. Entry orders are set and trades are managed once a day in the hour after the US market closes, though there may be the odd time the trade needs management intra-day depending on the market.
Trade Management Updates
- GBPJPY from 8 December hit the stop-loss for a loss of 1R
- Please place a trailing stop on all positions using the SuperTrend Indicator with the settings of 2/7. I will not be updating trailing stops on these positions (unless they are triggered)
- Put an order to close 50% of your position on the profit target
- Orders may be exited in two equal parts
- If 50% of an order is closed before the profit target is reached then remove the profit target
- Please do not trade “C” quality signals unless you have strong conviction in the trade
- Entry orders on Tuesday to Friday are “market orders”. Orders on Monday are “stop” orders
- I recommend trading only FX, Metals and Energy signals at this point in time.
|Date||Market||Direction||Entry||Stop||Target||Method||Market Type||Strategy||Candle Strength||Candle||Quality||Weekly S/R||Weekly Candle||Weekly MT||Catalyst||Exit Strategy|
|12 December||GBPUSD||Long||1.34154||1.3308||1.3645||Pull-back||Bull Normal||Trend||Strong||Bullish Engulfing||B||N||N||Bull Normal||N||ST|