The Performance of Our Forex Signals
|Forex Signal Performance|
|Total||17.83 R||35.67%||1804 Pips|
- Launch date 01 March 2015
- Traders: Steve Lucas & Alan Collins
- We measure performance in R-multiples. You can read more about these here. We also include percentage returns based on our recommended risk level.
- It is important to note that we conservative in our approach and vary rarely have a full 1R risk on a trade (which is why the R-multiple gains a small yet consistent).
- We target returns of 1-3R a month
- Because of the quality of the signals you can look to size your positions a little larger (while the R-mulitple gain may be smaller, you can take larger positions increasing returns).
- We risk 2% per trade, so if you had a gain of 2R for the month that would equate to 4% or a loss of 2R would equate to a loss of 4%.
- Of course you can choose to use your own position sizing model for the signals.
- We focus on consistency with a win rate of 65-70%
The information on this site is not directed at residents in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. This website is owned and operated by FX Renew Pty Ltd ABN 50 168 652 542 the holder of an Australian Financial Services Licence (AFSL) to carry on financial services business in Australia, limited to the financial services covered by its AFSL no.455388.
Any advice included in this website or correspondence is general advice only and is based solely on consideration of the investment or trading merits of the financial products alone, without taking into account the investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs (i.e. financial circumstances) of any particular person. Before making an investment or trading decision based on the general advice, the recipient should carefully consider the appropriateness of the advice in light their financial circumstances and should carefully review the FSG and terms and conditions of this website.
FX Renew is not liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, any loss of profit, which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on such information. Past results are not a guarantee of future performance.
RISK DISCLOSURE Trading foreign exchange carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage available can magnify profits and as well as losses. You can lose more than your initial deposit. Before trading, please carefully consider the risks and inherent costs and seek independent advice as required. Please contact us, to discuss any questions or concerns you may have, we are here to help.